2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- Officers save man's life with CPR, Syracuse police say - Syracuse.com January 29, 2015Officers save man's life with CPR, Syracuse police saySyracuse.comSYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Two city police officers saved an unconscious man using CPR earlier this week, Syracuse police said. Around 3:10 p.m. Monday Officer Timothy Martins and Officer Matthew Malinowski responded to the Regional Market Diner for a call of ...Two Syracuse Police Officers saved […]
- Arkansas Senator Performs CPR On Woman At Capitol - 5newsonline.com January 28, 2015Arkansas Senator Performs CPR On Woman At Capitol5newsonline.comLITTLE ROCK (KFSM) – Arkansas Sen. Jon Woods, R-Springdale, performed CPR on a woman on Wednesday afternoon (Jan. 28) at the Capitol, officials say. During a meeting with the Senate Judiciary Committee, a woman had a heart attack, Woods said. […]
- Fort Pierre Fire Department to Offer CPR Classes Next Month - Drgnews January 28, 2015Fort Pierre Fire Department to Offer CPR Classes Next MonthDrgnewsFORT PIERRE, S.D. – (DRG News) The Fort Pierre Fire Department will be offering certified CPR courses twice during the month of February. Classes will be held February 10th and 17th at the Fort Pierre Fire Hall. The department is covering the cost so ... […]
- Beebe Healthcare to offer free community CPR classes - Cape Gazette January 28, 2015Beebe Healthcare to offer free community CPR classesCape GazetteCardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is carried out when a person's heart stops or fails to supply enough oxygen and blood flow to the tissues of the body. Studies have shown if CPR is started within a few minutes, the person has a better chance of ...Search the calendar using the following […]
- Registration deadline today for CPR classes at Avera - AberdeenNews.com January 28, 2015Ashland DAily PressRegistration deadline today for CPR classes at AveraAberdeenNews.comThe registration deadline is today for the upcoming HeartSaver/automated external defibrillator CPR classes through Avera St. Luke's Hospital and offered at Avera State Street Medical Square, 105 S. State St. The classes are Feb. 4 and are open to the ...Proposed stat […]