2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- EMS: knowing how to do CPR is "extremely important" - KHQ Right Now April 2, 2015KHQ Right NowEMS: knowing how to do CPR is "extremely important"KHQ Right NowPOST FALLS, Idaho - A Post Falls man was asked to perform CPR on his father late Tuesday night after he called 911 to say his dad had collapsed and was no longer breathing. Dispatchers with the Kootenai County Sheriff's office tell KHQ, callers are ... […]
- Williamsburg school teaches students CPR - News 12 Brooklyn April 1, 2015Williamsburg school teaches students CPRNews 12 BrooklynA Williamsburg school is teaching its students how to perform CPR. The Juan Morel Campos Secondary School is the first CPR smart school in the borough. It is making a promise to make sure all of its students in grades six through 12 receive hands-on ... […]
- Push on to require CPR for all Florida high school students - WFTV Orlando April 1, 2015Push on to require CPR for all Florida high school studentsWFTV OrlandoCPR training could be coming to all Florida high schools. A bill working its way through Tallahassee right now would make learning CPR a requirement for students to graduate. Channel 9 news anchor Nancy Alvarez spoke to a group of teens who said their ... […]
- Surprise offering free CCC-CPR classes - azcentral.com April 1, 2015azcentral.comSurprise offering free CCC-CPR classesazcentral.comCCC-CPR consists of continuous aggressive chest compressions to keep blood circulating through their brain and heart, which has been proven to increase survival rates. Statistics show the survival rate for a cardiac arrest victim drops by 10 percent ... […]
- EMS offers CPR training to public - DL-Online April 1, 2015DL-OnlineEMS offers CPR training to publicDL-OnlineEssentia Health St. Mary's emt holly ward gives a chest compression demonstration to students taking a CPR training class at the EMS building Monday morning. DL NEWSPAPERS/Brian Basham ... […]