2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- ETMC holding "CPR on the square" Saturday - Tyler Morning Telegraph October 31, 2014ETMC holding "CPR on the square" SaturdayTyler Morning TelegraphEast Texas Medical Center EMS will host CPR on the Square in downtown Tyler from 9 a.m. until noon on Saturday. The event is to educate the public on how to provide lifesaving cardiopulmonary resuscitation, or CPR. Last month, ETMC EMS became the ...'CPR on the Square' to tea […]
- Canine CPR methods: artificial respiration for dogs - Hometown Focus October 31, 2014Canine CPR methods: artificial respiration for dogsHometown FocusComplete CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) may be required if cardiac compromise is involved. Light breathing, uneven breathing, and panting can all be signs that something is wrong, and often accompany shock. Other signs of respiratory difficulty ...and more » […]
- Vestal's Elinor Williams cut a rug, gave bird CPR - Press & Sun-Bulletin October 30, 2014Press & Sun-BulletinVestal's Elinor Williams cut a rug, gave bird CPRPress & Sun-BulletinElinor Williams of Vestal devoted much time to volunteering and teaching dance. (Photo: Williams family photo). Fullscreen. Like this topic? You may also like these photo galleries: Replay. Elinor Williams with son Don; The Williamses with one of their ... […]
- Grieving mother pushed for CPR bill - Queens Chronicle October 30, 2014Grieving mother pushed for CPR billQueens ChronicleShe now finds solace since Gov. Cuomo signed a bill into law last week, which mandates all high schools in New York to offer a CPR training course as a graduation requirement. It makes New York the 20th state in the nation to enact the CPR in Schools law. […]
- Basic first aid: Performing CPR - CorrectionsOne October 30, 2014Basic first aid: Performing CPRCorrectionsOneDo you know how to perform CPR? It's a lifesaving skill that more people should know, due to its usefulness in many types of emergencies. It's better to do something than nothing at all, because it could mean the difference between life and death. […]