2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- MidMichigan offers free bystander CPR, AED training courses - Midland Daily News October 21, 2014MidMichigan offers free bystander CPR, AED training coursesMidland Daily NewsIn an effort to prevent heart attack related deaths, MidMichigan Medical Center-Emergency Medical Services and MidMichigan Health are partnering to offer free bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes for community members who do not ...Free Bystander CPR and AED Trainin […]
- Alternate approach to traditional CPR saves lives - EurekAlert (press release) October 21, 2014Alternate approach to traditional CPR saves livesEurekAlert (press release)A new study shows that survival and neurological outcomes for patients in cardiac arrest can be improved by adding extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) when performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). The study abstract was released ...and more » […]
- Poll shows positive results for CPR, Heimlich training in NJ - RU Daily Targum October 21, 2014RU Daily TargumPoll shows positive results for CPR, Heimlich training in NJRU Daily TargumLearning CPR and the Heimlich maneuver could save the life of a loved one in the future, said Marian Passannante, a professor in the New Jersey Medical School and the School of Public Health. “The person you save is likely to be someone you know and ... […]
- Ethicist Calls CPR Too Risky in Ebola - New York Times October 21, 2014New York TimesEthicist Calls CPR Too Risky in EbolaNew York TimesA cardiopulmonary resuscitation training session last month in New Jersey. Medical journals and medical school classes have not taken up the issue of CPR for Ebola patients. Credit Amy Newman/The Record of Bergen County, via Associated Press. […]
- Park Co. Sheriff: Employee performs CPR on Delta Airlines flight - County 10 October 20, 2014County 10Park Co. Sheriff: Employee performs CPR on Delta Airlines flightCounty 10An employee from the Park County Sheriff's Office performed life-saving cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on a fellow passenger during a commercial airline flight from Reno, Nevada to Salt Lake City, Utah. Communications Supervisor Monte McClain ... […]