2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- New CPR machine better for patients, EMTs - Nashoba Publishing March 6, 2015New CPR machine better for patients, EMTsNashoba PublishingThe machine is proven to do CPR better than a person can, said Chief Mark Boynton. It increases the survival rate. The CPR machine will be used on the primary ambulance and is not affected by a moving vehicle. When emergency medical technicians ... […]
- Teaching hands-only CPR is a life-saver - San Francisco Examiner March 6, 2015WCTVTeaching hands-only CPR is a life-saverSan Francisco ExaminerOn Sept. 18, 2011, I died. Technically died. My heart stopped beating when I had a sudden cardiac arrest. Fortunately, there were two women who witnessed my collapse and performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation on me. Both learned CPR as teenagers.Father Seeks CPR Training for All After Losing 1 […]
- Achiever | Oldham teen teaches hands-only CPR - The Courier-Journal March 5, 2015The Courier-JournalAchiever | Oldham teen teaches hands-only CPRThe Courier-JournalAchievement: Trenton Fryman developed a training workshop for his fellow students at North Oldham High School in Hands-Only CPR. Trenton hopes to speak in support of House Bill 249 before the Senate Education Committee. He was prepared to speak in ... […]
- City Uses App to Alert People Trained in CPR of Nearby Emergencies They Can ... - Patch.com March 5, 2015City Uses App to Alert People Trained in CPR of Nearby Emergencies They Can ...Patch.comMayor Eric Garcetti and the fire chief unveiled a smartphone app Wednesday that alerts people with CPR training if someone in a nearby public area is suffering from cardiac arrest and needs their help. The PulsePoint app sends alerts to its users at ...and more » […]
- Greeley Fire has space available for free CPR class Saturday - Greeley Tribune March 5, 2015Greeley Fire has space available for free CPR class SaturdayGreeley TribuneSpace is still available for residents interested in attending a free CPR class Saturday at Greeley Fire Department's Station 1. The class, which lasts about 90 minutes, is a non-certified course designed to teach local residents CPR and how to use an ... […]