2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- L.A. Fire Department may soon adopt use of CPR smartphone app - MyNewsLA.com October 25, 2014L.A. Fire Department may soon adopt use of CPR smartphone appMyNewsLA.comPeople in Los Angeles trained in CPR techniques could soon download a phone application that alerts them to those nearby who are suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials said Friday. The Los Angeles Fire Department is working out a contract with ...and more » […]
- CPR in Schools Closer to Becoming Law - TWC News October 24, 2014TWC NewsCPR in Schools Closer to Becoming LawTWC NewsNew York is one step closer to becoming the 20th state to have a CPR in Schools law. Governor Cuomo signed the bill Tuesday, and it now goes to the State Commissioner of Education. Time Warner Cable News reporter Emily DeFeciani talked to one man ...and more » […]
- CPR training for schools - Timesonline.com October 24, 2014CPR training for schoolsTimesonline.comKids learning bystander CPR may be the answer to reducing death from the 420,000 cardiac arrests that occur outside of a hospital each year. Sadly, most of those victims die because bystanders don't know how to start CPR or are afraid they'll do ... […]
- Teen Who Pretended To Be A Physician Assistant And Performed CPR In The ... - Huffington Post October 24, 2014Teen Who Pretended To Be A Physician Assistant And Performed CPR In The ...Huffington PostWhen Matthew Scheidt was 17 years old, he donned a white lab coat and impersonated a physician assistant in a Florida Hospital. Without any qualifications, he even performed CPR. He was ultimately convicted of impersonating a physician assistant and ... […]
- Baltimore County Leaders Push To Get More People CPR Certified - CBS Local October 23, 2014CBS LocalBaltimore County Leaders Push To Get More People CPR CertifiedCBS LocalPARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — The nationwide shift to hands-only CPR is saving lives. Baltimore County has several cases, and Thursday, it honored medics and firefighters who recently used the technique. As Gigi Barnett explains, the ceremony also renewed ... […]