2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- CPR training to be offered Tuesday - Muncie Star Press October 1, 2014Muncie Star PressCPR training to be offered TuesdayMuncie Star PressMUNCIE – The American Heart Association National Awareness Campaign and mobile tour will be on the Ball State University campus 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday to provide free “Hands-Only” CPR training. The event will be on University Green in front of ...Governor Jerry Brown Encourages CPR Training […]
- Red Hook officer does CPR while driving boy to hospital - Poughkeepsie Journal October 1, 2014Poughkeepsie JournalRed Hook officer does CPR while driving boy to hospitalPoughkeepsie JournalHildenbrand then began coaching Morgan on CPR techniques. It wasn't working. Panic was making it difficult for the father to follow instructions, so Hildenbrand had him hold Matthew up close to the partition. "I have long arms," Hildenbrand said. […]
- Odessa man uses CPR, saves teen on pitch - Odessa American September 30, 2014Odessa man uses CPR, saves teen on pitchOdessa AmericanNot breathing or anything and we just started CPR.” Smith and Womochel were able to get the boy breathing again but as soon as his breath came back, it stopped again. “We got him breathing again and turned him on his side but sure enough he stopped ... […]
- CPR training available - Napa Valley Register September 30, 2014CPR training availableNapa Valley RegisterA St. Helena firefighter is offering CPR training for health care providers from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 15, at the St. Helena Fire Department. The training, conducted by Martin Macias, will enable health care providers like doctors, nurses and ... […]
- Free CPR training on Saturday; spaces still available - Staten Island Advance - SILive.com September 30, 2014Free CPR training on Saturday; spaces still availableStaten Island Advance - SILive.comcpr.jpg Learn basic CPR techniques at a free program being held Saturday. Space is limited. (Staten Island Advance). STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- In a matter of life and death, you could make the difference -- with the right training. That's the message ...and more » […]