2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- Plainfield firefighters lead CPR training for Middle School students - MLive.com November 26, 2014Plainfield firefighters lead CPR training for Middle School studentsMLive.comPLAINFIELD - Seventh- and eighth-graders at Northview Crossroads Middle School recently spent two days learning about the importance of CPR and about how Plainfield Township firefighters do more than put out fires. During the training, students ... […]
- State law makes CPR training mandatory in high schools - Enid News & Eagle November 26, 2014State law makes CPR training mandatory in high schoolsEnid News & EagleHigh schools across the state will graduate students trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation after a new state law effective next school year makes CPR training mandatory for students at public high schools. “What is being required is that sometime ... […]
- Bethlehem pedestrian accident: CPR reported on male victim - lehighvalleylive.com November 26, 2014Bethlehem pedestrian accident: CPR reported on male victimlehighvalleylive.comAn unknown-age male victim was struck at Main Street and West Union Boulevard and was said to have no pulse; CPR was being performed, according to emergency radio broadcasts. A fire official confirmed the incident but could not release any details. […]
- Parents, kids need to talk about race, Colorado expert says - Colorado Public Radio November 26, 2014Colorado Public RadioParents, kids need to talk about race, Colorado expert saysColorado Public RadioHistory Colorado Center is hosting an exhibit called "Race: Are We So Different?" through January 4, 2015. (Photo: Courtesy of History Colorado). News from Ferguson, Missouri, about the fatal shooting of an unarmed black 18-year-old has again starte […]
- First Aid Skills Beyond CPR, And Why They're Important - Westchester Magazine November 25, 2014First Aid Skills Beyond CPR, And Why They're ImportantWestchester MagazineIf you really want to be handy in a crisis, Accel Health and Safety offers classes in adult and pediatric CPR, AED (automated external defibrillator) use, and First Aid. The twist: Goldberg, teaches his classes at private homes, for small groups of ... […]