2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- Injured NY FF removed from house with CPR in progress - EMS1.com December 19, 2014Injured NY FF removed from house with CPR in progressEMS1.comFirefighter Close Calls reported that a firefighter on mutual aid called the mayday and was removed from the house with CPR in progress. The firefighter was transported with no further details, other than he was in extremely critical condition ...and more » […]
- Ypsilanti woman to firefighters: 'I'm living proof that CPR saves lives' - MLive.com December 19, 2014MLive.comYpsilanti woman to firefighters: 'I'm living proof that CPR saves lives'MLive.com"In order to allow for a chance for survival, a victim needs to be provided with CPR as soon as possible. Every second counts," said YFD Chief Max Anthouard. "I want to give this certificate to Robert for saving his wife's life and for […]
- This week from CPR's Arts Bureau: 'Nutcracker' stamina, living in Antarctica ... - Colorado Public Radio December 19, 2014Colorado Public RadioThis week from CPR's Arts Bureau: 'Nutcracker' stamina, living in Antarctica ...Colorado Public RadioNewly appointed OSE executive director Katy Strascina explains how the department will work to CPR arts editor Chloe Veltman. Long before he was Jack Kerouac's muse for “On the Road,” Beat literature icon Neal Cassady […]
- El Monte cop uses CPR to help save man's life - The San Gabriel Valley Tribune December 19, 2014El Monte cop uses CPR to help save man's lifeThe San Gabriel Valley TribuneEL MONTE >> For the second time in two years, an El Monte police officer is credited with resuscitating a pulseless man with CPR earlier this week, officials said. The incident unfolded about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday as a woman was driving her 37-year-old ... […]
- Colorado Springs Police officer Mike Palmer uses CPR to save 13-day-old boy - The Denver Channel December 18, 2014The Denver ChannelColorado Springs Police officer Mike Palmer uses CPR to save 13-day-old boyThe Denver ChannelPalmer started CPR until paramedics arrived and took over. "Very recently, our department went through a refresher course for CPR training and it included infant CPR and that training was still fresh in my mind," Palmer told KRDO-TV. […]