2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- Turlock Fire Hosting CPR Training Class, Only 2 Spots left - www.TurlockCityNews.com July 31, 2014www.TurlockCityNews.comTurlock Fire Hosting CPR Training Class, Only 2 Spots leftwww.TurlockCityNews.comArea residents interested in becoming CPR certified should clear their schedule on Saturday, Aug. 9 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Turlock Fire Department will be hosting a CPR class in cooperation with the American Safety Health Institute. The training ...Inst […]
- Batavia Downs security guard performs CPR on patron, saving a life - The Batavian July 30, 2014The BatavianBatavia Downs security guard performs CPR on patron, saving a lifeThe BatavianA Batavia Downs patron is alive today because of the training and calm professionalism of a security guard who started CPR and helped administer defibrillation. Cory Lapp is only 21, but he's already been a volunteer EMT with the Attica Fire Department ... […]
- CPR for kids - hngnews.com July 30, 2014CPR for kidshngnews.comThe High School hosted CPR for kids recently led by Deb Paulson and Pat Harrison. Buy this photo. Rules of Conduct. 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. 2 Don't Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming ... […]
- Sign up for Aug. 7 CPR course in Canton - North Country Now July 30, 2014Sign up for Aug. 7 CPR course in CantonNorth Country NowCANTON -- HeartSaver CPR class is offered at St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES Education Center on Aug. 7 from 1 to 5 p.m.. The course teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR and how to relieve choking. Upon completion, students receive an ... […]
- Community CPR Class - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle July 30, 2014Clarksville Leaf ChronicleCommunity CPR ClassClarksville Leaf ChronicleMontgomery County, TN – Montgomery County Emergency Medical Service (EMS) will partner with the Austin Peay State University Nursing Program to offer a Community CPR Class on Saturday, September 13. It will begin at 9 a.m. at the Red Barn on Austin ... […]