2010 CPR steps
CPR is easy as C-A-B The American Heart Association Just announced the 2010 CPR Guidelines. Compressions Push hard and fast on the center of the victims chest AIRWAY Tilt the victim’s head back and lift the chin to open the airway BREATHING Give mouth-to-mouth rescue breaths.read more
2010 American Heart Association CPR Guidelines. The steps have changed! 2005 AHA Guidelines said...
Image Not Available
The official 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC are scheduled to...
Image Not Available
If No Response, Call for HELP! Check for Breathing. If not Breathing, give two...
- Brothers invent CPR device to help bystanders - WABC-TV July 22, 2014Brothers invent CPR device to help bystandersWABC-TVTwo brothers in Westchester County have an invention that they hope will save thousands of lives. It helps bystanders better perform CPR. Outside of hospitals, CPR is successful only about 8% of the time, something they want to change. They're college ... […]
- CPR APP credited with saving man's life - WAVY-TV July 22, 2014CPR APP credited with saving man's lifeWAVY-TVTwo months ago, he was off-duty and working out at a gym when his smartphone app “PulsePoint” went off. It told him a person needed CPR in the parking garage nearby, so Brawner rushed to help. In less than a minute, Brawner was there, bringing the man ...Smart phone app sends help for people having heart att […]
- Family Renews Call for NYPD CPR Training - JEMS.com July 22, 2014New York ObserverFamily Renews Call for NYPD CPR TrainingJEMS.comFor Carmen Ojeda - whose daughter died of an asthma attack after a police officer who pulled her over en route to the hospital allegedly told her he "didn't do CPR" - watching the video of Eric Garner's struggle with police brought her back to her own ...Family Renews Calls […]
- Pittsfield: BHS to hold CPR Course in August - Berkshire Eagle July 22, 2014Pittsfield: BHS to hold CPR Course in AugustBerkshire EagleBerkshire Health Systems has scheduled a community CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) class from 5 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, at the Hillcrest Campus of Berkshire Health Systems, 165 Tor Court, in the Education Department. Cost for a class is $50, ... […]
- Woman performs CPR on shooting victim - Cincinnati.com July 22, 2014Woman performs CPR on shooting victimCincinnati.comAn apparent argument in the parking lot of a Dollar General store in Colerain Township got a man in his early 20s shot at least twice Monday night, police said. A resident at the scene said his sister-in-law performed CPR on the victim until paramedics ...and more » […]